PS4 Jailbreak 5.55 CFW will provide you with full administrator and developer rights over your console’s stock software. After jailbreaking your PS4, you can back up games directly to your console, play new file formats that were previously unsupported, install game mods, and run third-party software not supported by PS4. To jailbreak your PS4, you must first update your PS4 firmware, then install third-party jailbreak software.
After installing the jailbreak, your PS4 will appear a new icon called “App Store” where you can download all games and no need to purchase any game whatever you want. Everything comes with free of charges with this jailbreak version.
Here we provide truly simplified instructions for how to jailbreak a PS4. All of the instructions listed below are based on the most up to date firmware that is currently available.
How To Install PS4 Jailbreak 5.55 CFW:
- This features PS4 Jailbreak 5.50 CFW custom firmware for your PS4. The download link has given at the bottom.
- Double-click on the .zip file to extract the folder’s contents.
- Insert a USB flash drive into an open port on your Windows computer. The flash drive must have at least 500+ MB of available memory to install the jailbreaking software.
- Create a new folder on the USB flash drive called “PS4” then create another folder inside the PS4 folder called “UPDATE”. The letters must all be in caps for the PS4 console to recognize the folder.
- Click and drag the file called “PS4UPDAT.PUP” from your computer’s desktop over to the “UPDATE” folder on the USB flash drive. (Note rename file .PUP to “PS4UPDAT.PUP”).
- Insert the USB flash drive into an open port on your PS4, then select “Settings” from the main menu.
- Select “System Update” then select “Update via Storage Media”. Your PS4 will say it’s found the latest custom firmware update called “PS4 Jailbreak 5.55-CFW” which is the jailbroken version of the update.
- Select “OK” then review the terms and conditions associated with updating the PS4 firmware.
- Your PS4 will run the update, beep four times, then power down.
- Press the Power button on your PS4 console. Do not use the controller to power on your PS4, since this feature may be disabled until jailbreaking is complete.
- Wait for the PS4 console to fully power on and display the main menu. Your PS4 console is now jailbroken.
You will be able to download all those free games through App Store without paying any cost (No Credit Card Required). Your PS4 will appear a new icon “App Store” on your main screen where you can download any game whatever you want with unlimited access.
Why PS4 Jailbreak 5.55 OFW To CFW:
Our firmware allows you to unlock a variety of features that were formerly secured from use on your PS4 console with PS4 Jailbreak 5.55 OFW To CFW version. One of the essential advantages for jailbreaking your PS4 is the ability to games and use all locked regional content. This is easily achieved with our latest firmware version. Furthermore, you will be unlocking the true power management capabilities of your console.
If you wish no longer to use PS4 Jailbreak, you can then easily remove the jailbreak version. It has to do only update from the official firmware and it will bring back to normal. So you can continue to update the firmware on Your PS4 from official whatever you like. Over 70% users are using jailbreak version for all games access without cost.
Let’s us know if you have any question regarding this jailbreak, just comment below to get answer 😉 – make sure do not forget to visit our blog at top navigation for gaming news.